Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Dear Sun, Please bleach me. Love, Lauren

Sorry about the abrupt ending to that last post. I got angry at the computer and because it wouldn't let me post more pics. Anyway, do you see how dark my hair is in that picture below? I'm the one third from the left. Yeah, well, as many people know, I do not like my hair dark, especially in the summer. I have chosen to have it professionally highlighted to perfection in the past (see picture to right), but that is just not in my budget anymore. Plus, I'd like a more natural look.

What is a girl to do? I tried Sun-In over the weekend, which did absolutely nothing. I'll just have to keep drenching my poor abused hair in Sun-In (aka lemon juice and peroxide) until I see a color change. I don't even care if it turns orange, I need a change! I want to be sun-kissed! Trend or not, I've always liked my hair better with a few blonde streaks. I was meant to be a blonde, and this is one of the first summers that I haven't changed my hair color. I know natural is the big thing now, but I tried that and it ain't feelin' so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet