Friday, July 08, 2005

Anyone else out there?

In the past month, I've become quite interested in blogging, as you may have noticed because of the plethora of recent entries compared to the complete paucity of posts (ohhh, SAT words and alliteration there) over the past year. Now, I never do anything witthout researching first. So, obviously, I've been obsessively reading other blogs. I somehow came across another DC-area blogger and, to my surprise, found an entire community of them out there in the blogosphere! I never knew that people actually formed communities, friendships and accquaintances entirely based on the fact that they are sharing the same blogging hometown. This blows my mind, really...because it is so totally cool!

But suddenly I am feeling very left out. How did this community get started? How did these people find each other? Did they all know each other before they started blogging? And most importantly, how can I be a part of this? I could easily start putting my fellow DC-ers' blogs on my links menu, but that would be cheating (since I don't actually know these people, either on- or off-line).

The only thing I can do is put out an open invitation:

DC Bloggers,
If you somehow stumble across me, please read my blog and drop me a comment or two. Let me know how I can get in on the action. I desperately want to be your friend.
Yours truly,
A lonely DC blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet