Friday, July 22, 2005

All Cluttered Up

First off, I apologize for my very notable absence on this blog lately. I vowed to write every few days, and now I've gone and skipped a bunch. But, I have an excuse. My excuse....... (drum roll)........ is CLUTTER. Yes, the word "clutter" has the privilege of being red in bold-faced courier font because it is simply such an alarming word...and an alarming state to be in. For the past week or so, I have been in a constant state of clutter. My apartment is a mess...clothes everywhere, shoes all over the floor of the entranceway, things sitting around on tables. Ugh.

Also, I have not opened my mail in a few days. Bills are sitting around just waiting for me. It gives me this feeling of anxiety knowing that all of these things are not in their proper places. I, in fact, am very inclined to clutter my life up. I often don't bother to put things away. Actually, you would be surprised to know that I am a very organized person. I just easily fall into lapses of disorganization. As Abu on Seinfeld would say, "This is verrrrry bad. Verrrrry verrrry bad."

It feels icky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet