Thursday, September 29, 2005

Glorious Exercise

This week, I went on a bike ride! Yes, a bike ride! Exercise! Yay for me. Actually, it was all K's doing. He asked me to go, just like he always does. And usually, I would say, "No, I am too tired," or "No, I have a show to watch." But this time, despite my extreme fatigue (really, I didn't get much sleep), I agreed to go. I figured that I should put my $350 bike that I bought more than a year ago to use... especially since cold weather is on the way.

So, the bike ride was awesome. So refreshing and rejuvenating. It did cause a few issues for me though, since I am beyond out of shape. My knees have been killing me the past few days, and my butt has finally just stopped hurting every time I sit down. Obviously, I need to go riding more often to get my frail little body used to it. I am thinking maybe we can go again tomorrow. It may not seem like much, but I am proud of myself for going on one little bike ride. I am such an innately lazy person, and this could very well be an important first step for me. So, thanks K, you are a great motivator for me!

Now, speaking of the weather, even though we already officially had our first day of fall, today REALLY feels like the first day. I woke up to cold, windy weather. I could feel it in the air as I rolled out of bed. No more humid or even breezy summer days. Fall has arrived, and I already feel cold. Winter will be here in no time. Time to get depressed.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate cake with rasberry syrup
. You can check it out at chocolate cake with rasberry syrup


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet