Friday, August 05, 2005

Find me in the wilderness

I got so carried away with my last post that I forgot to mention that I am leaving the country as of tomorrow! My annual Canada trip has arrived, and I couldn't be more excited. I'll be off in the wilderness of Ontario for 9 days folks. Yes, count 'em, NINE days of rest, relaxation and cooler weather. I will also be visiting Niagara Falls, where I'll finally get to ride the legendary Maid of the Mist, as well as Toronto, where I'll get to enjoy some great deals at the Roots outlet store. I will also be partaking in the joys of lake swimming and consuming excellent home-cooked meals. Stay tuned for a full re-cap and gorgeous scenic pics upon my return. And try not to miss me too much.

Oh, Canada, I will be with you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet