Monday, December 05, 2005

What is wrong with me?

Today's post takes the form of a poem. And it rhymes, because that is the most enjoyable form of poetry I can write.

Something wrong
By Lauren (aka Sleepy Girl)

I have so many things to wear,
yet I hate every single one.

Sitting in front of the TV can really depress me,
but I don't have the energy to do anything fun.

I desperately want to meet someone new,
yet I'm afraid to go on a simple date.

I think about being skinnier all the time,
but I don't do anything to lose extra weight.

I want to hang out with my friends more,
yet I don't keep well enough in touch.

My life on the outside is fine,
but I just don't like it as such.

And that makes me realize
it's on the inside, you see.

That's the only reason
there's something wrong with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet