Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Epilogue

So, I realize it's been five and a half years since I've written, and I feel like I should give anyone left reading this thing a little closure. This blog, by and large, was about my innermost thoughts and feelings during a difficult time in my life. Looking back now, I was kind of lost and probably even pretty depressed at times. I wasn't happy with myself or my life.

Fortunately, I got through that period (and this blog helped a lot). I got to a place where I could truly love myself and be happy even without having a significant other to lean on. And once I reached that place, everything else good followed. I met an amazing man, we got married, and we're expecting our first child next month. I'm truly happy. And though I still have issues with anxiety (and sleepiness!), I can confidently say that I love my life, and I am so grateful for what I have.

For anyone else going though tough times, please remember that things will always get better. Time heals. And if you don't give yourself a chance, you may never know or experience the amazing things that are in store for you. Always love yourself first, and the rest will follow.

Signing off,
Sleepy Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet