Monday, February 06, 2006

We're gonna make a better day

Hands down the best part of the Super Bowl: "You're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Lost."

Oh, and I only watched the halftime show. Didn't see a lick of football, and I'm proud of it.

I also managed to watch four movies this weekend and get most of my reading done for school. I highly recommend Grizzly Man, Crash, and Cellular...all excellent and thought-provoking films. The fourth movie? Guess Who. It was fun, but not fun enough, and clearly it paled in comparison to the others.

Oh, and also, I woke up this morning on time and feeling refreshed. It was such a strange feeling that I had to sit there and actually ponder why I wasn't hitting the snooze button on my my alarm. Better yet, I left for work on time and arrived on time even after a detour to Blockbuster.

Things just seem to be looking up. And I am very thankful.

All around the world, you've got to spread the word
Tell them what you've heard
We're gonna make a better day
All around the world, you've got to spread the word
Tell them what you've heard
You know it's gonna be o.k.
~ Oasis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet