Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I have a problem

Well, two problems...

1) I am obsessed with reading my own writing. I swear, in every other way I'm completely self-depracating and insecure, but as a writer, I'm a complete narcissist. One of my favorite activities is to go back and read my blog entries, chuckling at how clever I am. Yeah, it's sad.

2) I am also obsessed with the new Jason Mraz song,"Geek in the Pink." I have been listening to it on repeat all day, as I am wont to do with songs I love. But let me tell you, the lyrics are HOT. He's just so damn cocky and confident in this song, and his voice is so damn smooth. He's all talking about how he could be "the one to take you home, the one to turn you out."

Yes, please, Jason, turn me out. DO IT. I want you.

Okay, three problems...

3) I'm so pasty white that I am turning translucent. I look like death. I try to compensate by putting on lots of blush, but then I just look like the Clown of Death (hmm, idea for a good horror movie?). It's scary.

Real problem update: My dad is home from the hospital now, and is on his way to recovery. We're still waiting for test results, but I'm feeling like we'll be getting good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet