Monday, February 13, 2006

I Want

I don't know if I can do this. Be single.

I'm so lonely. I just want someone to care about me. And I need someone to care about.

I need something to keep me going. And right now, school and work are not enough. Family is even not enough.

If anything, I just want someone to pay attention to me. I want someone to cuddle with. I want someone to hold my hand.

I want someone who will listen.

I want this feeling in my throat to go away. I want to be able to sit at work and not feel like crying.

I want hope. I want to be happy. I want a good life.

Is that really so much to ask?

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Sleepy Girl said...

Shmulik: Thank you for the lovely comment. It really reassures me to know that there are people going through the same things as me. "There is no one to react to me right now" definitely rings true with me. Maybe that's why I love blogging - it gives me a place to emote and it gives others a place to react.

And I am so glad that I may have inspired you to write - it truly is a wonderful form of therapy. And the more honest you are, the better it feels. I'll be reading your blog when you do decide to start posting. Thank you for the compliments, and best of luck and happiness to you.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had known blogging back in the days when I was single and used to feel the exact same way you feel about life. I'm amazed at how people in the blogging world can be so understanding, but I'm also so pleased to know that I'm not alone in feeling a certain way or going through a certain experience.

Writing really does help put things in perspective. It relieves your heart of the burdens you carry and clears you mind.

I hope that you can one day find the one you're looking for. Someone like you - smart, pretty, sweet and a whole lot of other great things, I'm sure - should have no problem attracting a nice good man. Gosh, if I were a man, I'd want to date you! hehe :)

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Sleepy Girl said...

Cinthia: Another great comment from you! I totally know what you mean - everyone is so supportive...it's readers like you that make the blog so much more worthwhile. And thanks for the compliment - it's nice to have one every once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet