Wednesday, April 26, 2006

123.8

!!!!!

Yeah, you read that right.

123.8, BABY!

My goodness, this is the lowest I've weighed since...college.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Is it wrong that losing a few pounds can make me this deliriously happy?

Isn't there more to life than this?

Is this all that matters to me?

Oh well, I'm not going to ponder these things now. I'm just going to bask in this feeling for a bit.

Then I'll get back to being my normally contemplative, complex and troubled self.

Right now I'm GOLDEN. Awwwwwwwwww yeahhhhh.

*insert Xena Warrior Princess call here*

4 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Bone said...

Wow, congratulations! When I first read that, I thought you had found some mystical place with gas for $1.23 per gallon. Then I realized I was transposing the decimal point. Or something.

Nothing like feeling good about yourself.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Sleepy Girl said...

Bone: Believe me, if I had found gas THAT cheap, I'd be wayyyyy happier than I am about losing weight! Especially since I have to fill up an average of once a week.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, girl!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Hey. Congratulations. You worked hard for it. You earned it. Enjoy it to the max.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet