Friday, June 23, 2006

Au Revoir

I'm off to Europe today for two whole weeks! Wish me luck.h

On the schedule:

London: British Museum, Big Ben, lots of castles, Stonehenge, Stratford-upon-Avon, the Tower of London, and much more

Paris: Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, the Paris bird market, Napoleon's tomb, Versailles, the Champs d'Elysees, Seine River cruise, and much more

I'll back on July 8th with beaucoup stories to tell.

We'll see if I can understand even a word of French--note that I studied French for four whole years of high school--or for that matter, a lick of English.

Write ya in two weeks! Keep up the blog front while I'm gone. As excited as I am to go, I shall indeed miss it.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Mathieu said...

Tu sais que Bruxelles est près de Paris, n'est-ce pas? ;)
Enfin bref, "Paris est beau quand chantent les oiseaus", amusez-vous!

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Hey. It's July 12. Where are you?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Sleepy Girl said...

Matt: How many languages do you know? You must be at least tri-lingual. I didn't make it to Brussels, but maybe next time!

Gary: I'm here. It just took me a while to get back in the swing of things. Once I collect my thoughts I'll be able to write something of substance about my trip.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey, nice to read you again! I actually only speak two languags fluently: Dutch and English, my French is a mere "okay". I can also make myself understandable in German, Spanish and South African (only because South African and Dutch are practically the same;)).
I hope you write more posts about all your European adventures, isn't it a great continent? 8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address below to subscribe to A Sleepy Girl's Thoughts on Life!


powered by Bloglet